These pancake-like flatbreads require minimal ingredients and are super easy and quick to make.
Best of all, they are very versatile!
- Serve with dips for an afternoon snack or game-day snacks.
- Enjoy them with your favorite curry for dinner.
- Use them as wraps for a quick lunch.
- Or enjoy them as a sweet breakfast treat by adding some extra sweet ingredients, topped with granola, nuts, fresh fruit, and served with yogurt.
LENTIL FLATBREAD RECIPE
- 1 Cup raw red lentils
- 2 Cups boiling water
- Savory seasonings of choice
- Feeling sweet? Add cinnamon, vanilla, or a little maple syrup to the mixture.
- Blend the lentils into a very fine powder.
- Add the boiling water and savory or sweet seasoning.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Scoop a ladle of the mixture into the skillet like you would make a pancake.
- Brown for 2-3 minutes on each side.