All The "Meaty" Vibes Without The Meat
If you crave crunch, something to bulk up your sandwiches, or need to up your protein intake - You'll want to keep on reading cause we have something that can provide exactly all of that...
IT'S CALLED SOY CURLS
A few reasons why we love ourselves some Soy Curls:
1. A natural alternative to meat, tasting so good, even meat-eaters would be fooled!
2. Made with Non-GMO 100% whole soybeans, these soy curls have exquisite texture, flavor, and versatility.
3. They are high in protein, a good source of fiber, gluten-free, and contain zero trans fats and sodium.
4. Did we mention how easy they are to prepare?! It might just be the perfect meat replacement!
VEGAN BBQ SANDWICH RECIPE
- Soy Curls
- Diced red cabbage
- Garlic aioli
- Bread of choice
- For the BBQ Sauce:
- Soak 1 Bag of Butler's Soy Curls in water for 10 min, then Drain
- Mix all BBQ ingredients in a bowl.
- In an oiled pan, sauté the soy curls for 4 min until lightly browned, add half the bbq sauce and sauté for 10 more min until the sauce is well incorporated and soy curls have a nice color and char.
- Add the remaining bbq sauce and mix until well combined
- Add to toasted bread or a bun with red cabbage mixed with garlic aioli