Air fryers have taken cooking to a whole new level and made certain foods and dishes so much easier, quicker, and crispier! Not to mention it is a healthier option when you crave deep-fried foods because, since you use less oil, you reduce the amount of fat and calories.
And when it comes to tofu, crispy is one of the best ways to enjoy it!
Frying tofu has never been this easy and quick. We love it served with a delicious sauce and enjoyed in salads, rice bowls, noodle bowls, wraps, or just as a snack!
crispy air fryer tofu recipe
- 1 Pkg Extra Firm Tofu
- 1/2 Tbs Soy Sauce or Aminos
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Pat dry tofu to remove as much excess water as possible.
- Cut the tofu block into cubes.
- Add soy sauce or aminos to a bowl, toss in tofu to cover well.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat the tofu well.
- Spread the tofu on a baking tray or in the air fryer and make sure to separate them well so it can get crispy.
- Airfry for 20 minutes or until crispy.
delicious peanut sauce
A yummy peanut sauce to enjoy with your air-fried tofu, noodles, salads, and so much more!