A delicious plant-based lasagna
Tofu ricotta makes this lasagna flavorful and creamy - Everyone will love it, even non-vegans!
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Drain the tofu but don't pat it dry and break up into a food processor.
- Add the lemon herb seasoning and pulse until soft and slightly coarse like ricotta.
- Mix water with sauce and add to a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Top with dry lasagna and spread half of the ricotta mixture on top.
- Add a handful of spinach and top with more sauce.
- Repeat steps to form another layer, ending with lasagna and sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan and cheese on top and bake for 1 hour.
IF YOU PREFER WATCHING A VIDEO