Are you craving a snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth but at the same time does not pack on the pounds?
This combo is rare to find...
But totally possible with these scrumptious, mouth-watering nut clusters!
In case you missed it, we shared 14 of the best on-the-go healthy snacks on the previous blog, and we believe this one also deserves a spot on there! Nuts and seeds are great to grab when you are in a rush and need a snack on the go.
And if it can be included in something delicious like these nut clusters, even the better! A sweet treat is always welcome ;-)
Good-For-You Nut Clusters Recipe
These nut clusters are super easy to make and a fantastic sweet treat without all the guilt.
But beware, they are so good that you may overdo it and ruin all healthy eating intentions!
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 15-20 mins
Cool time: 5 mins
Serves: 15-20 clusters
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 2/3 halved cashews
- 2/3 chopped black walnuts
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds (no shell)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A dash of cinnamon
- A dash of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- While the oven is preheating, add all ingredients together and mix (It should be very sticky).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons into each cluster. An ice cream scoop works great.
- Make sure each cluster sticks together very well, or they won’t stick together while baking.
- Also, make sure the clusters don’t touch each other.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they have darkened and become hard.
- Take them out of the oven and set them aside to cool for 5 mins to harden further.