Vegans can have their pancakes, and eat them too!
Being a vegan does not have to mean boring breakfast options are your forte.
With clever swops, most conventional breakfast meals can now also be enjoyed if you are on a vegan, plant-based, or vegetarian diet.
Like these yummy oat banana pancakes!
If you are tired of your routine morning oats or avo on toast, these pancakes will be a new favorite.
oat banana pancakes recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 large banana
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp date or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the oats in a blender until fine (or you can use oat flour).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup at a time to a heated nonstick skillet with a bit of oil.
- Cook on one side until bubbles form, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Enjoy with tahini or peanut butter and the syrup of your choice.