Whether you need a pre-workout or post-workout snack, these protein balls are perfect! They are easy to whip up, only 5 ingredients, and delicious!
- 1/2 cup Once Again Natural Peanut Butter (or other natural peanut butter)
- 1 cup Organic Quick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Organic Raisins (or carob chips if you'd like)
1.Combine the peanut butter, oats, flax, and maple syrup in a bowl. Stir well.
2.Stir in the raisins, make sure they don't clump in places.
3.Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and form it into a ball. Repeat until you run out of mixture.
4.Chill for an hour or more.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Let us know down below in the comments!