Whether you need a pre-workout or post-workout snack, these protein balls are perfect! They are easy to whip up, only 5 ingredients, and delicious!
- 1/2 cup Once Again Natural Peanut Butter (or other natural peanut butter)
- 1 cup Organic Quick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 tsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Organic Raisins (or carob chips if you'd like)
1.Combine the peanut butter, oats, flax, and maple syrup in a bowl. Stir well.
2.Stir in the raisins, make sure they don't clump in places.
3.Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and form it into a ball. Repeat until you run out of mixture.
4.Chill for an hour or more.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Let us know down below in the comments!
Looks easy will try m.j aking with what l have in my kitchen…yum