Prefer a sweet breakfast?
Swap sugar-laden cereal for a healthy baked oat cake. You'll get the all the sweetness, but with all the goodness!
SNICKERDOODLE BAKED OAT CAKES RECIPE
- 1/2 banana1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup oats - regular or quick rolled
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400 F.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add the mixture to an oven-safe baking ramekin, and bake for 20-25 min.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar and cool slightly before serving.
IF YOU PREFER WATCHING A VIDEO...