Did you know stress, hormonal changes, or poor nutrition can cause hair loss?
But there is hope!
Research suggests that Vitamin E could improve the quality of your scalp and assist with hair loss. Vitamin E is a fantastic vitamin with many health and antioxidant properties.
Vitamin E supports the scalp and gives your hair a solid base to grow from by reducing oxidative stress and preserving the protective lipid layer.
And when you eat a healthy, balanced diet consisting of all the essential nutrients and vitamins such as Vitamin E, it will significantly impact your hair and skin.
Nuts, seeds, leafy greens, olive oil, and sunflower oil are some of the richest sources of vitamin E.
And these yummy nutritional HEALTH TRUFFLE BOMBS, will amp up your Vitamin E and other nutrient intakes. They contain flaxseeds, almonds, and sesame seeds, all promoting hair health.
- Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, which deliver proteins and nutrients to hair follicles, boost circulation in the scalp, and inhibit hair follicle inflammation that causes hair loss.
- It contains vitamin B and is rich in biotin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, and folic acid, making hair stronger.
- Vitamin E fights free radical damage and improves hair growth.
- They are also high in Vitamin E and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. They contribute to shiny, strong hair and nourish follicles, encouraging healthy growth.
- Contains a high amount of magnesium that promotes growth and thickness. And it helps with protein synthesis, ensuring that your hair has a normal growing and resting cycle.
- It is rich in omega fatty acids that nourish the roots and trigger hair growth. It also helps moisturize the scalp, improve blood circulation and rejuvenate hair follicles. Sesame seeds also contain anti-aging properties that nourish the hair and potentially avoid or slow down greying hair.
HEALTH TRUFFLE BOMBS RECIPE
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup flaxseeds
1/4 cup whole almonds
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 Teaspoon cardamom spice
1 Tablespoon Cocoa or Carob Powder
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds in a pan and let them cool down in a bowl.
- Next, lightly toast the flaxseeds and cool down with the sesame seeds.
- Next, toast the almonds, and yup, you guessed it, set aside and let it cool.
- Pour all of the above in a blender, and blend until relatively fine. Set aside.
- Add water and coconut sugar to your pan. Quickly let it melt together and simmer for a few minutes to caramelize.
- Add your nut & seed mix and mix well.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla essence, and cardamom spice.
- Mix well and form a dough mixture.
- Wet your hands and roll into preferred-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
- Can be eaten straight away or rest in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Enjoy as a snack!
If you want to further improve your health through diet, here are 10 superfoods to add to your diet and improve your health.