Breakfast does not have to be complicated!
Nor should it take up your precious time to prepare in the morning.
That's why we love breakfast options that are quick and easy, but still healthy and balanced with essential macro- and micronutrients.
Kinda like these three delicious recipes! They are the perfect kickstart to any day!
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 Cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Tsp Golden flax Seeds
- 1 Scoop Plant-based vanilla protein powder
- Just enough plant milk to blend into a thick smoothie
- Toppings : Fresh Banana, Peanut Butter, Walnuts and Granola
- Optional: Add 1 Tsp Black Carrot Powder or Acai Powder for extra nutrients and antioxidants!
Blend all ingredients into a thick smoothie, add to a bowl, top with bananas, granola, and peanut butter, and enjoy!
CHIA PUDDING TWO WAYS
PASSION FRUIT PUREE CHIA PUDDING
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- Pinch of vanilla flavor
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Passion fruit puree or fresh pulp
Add chia seeds, milk, vanilla essence, and maple syrup to a mason jar or container with a lid. Let it refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight. Top with passion fruit and enjoy!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Chia Pudding
Add chia seeds and milk to a mason jar or container with a lid. Let it refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight. Top with peanut butter and jam, and enjoy!
BANANA NUT TOAST
- 1 or 2 Slices wholegrain toast
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter of choice
- Handful walnuts or pecans
- Date syrup or honey
- 1 Sliced banana or half of an apple
- Optional: Sprinkle with Organic Lucuma Powder to add a hint of butterscotch and maple sweetness and extra fiber and nutrients!
Grab your favorite bread, and top it with the above ingredients in order. Top with coconut flakes and cinnamon, if desired. As easy as that!