Ok, first, let's get the pronunciation of this superfood out of the way.... KEEN-WAH.
Allow us to express why you need this superfood in your diet.
Quinoa is considered to be a super grain for various reasons:
- Firstly, it's gluten-free, so there's that.
- It is a complete protein containing all 9-essential amino acids necessary for crucial bodily functions.
- It is an excellent source of fiber. 1 Cup of quinoa contains more fiber than two slices of wholewheat bread.
- It offers more iron than other grains and contains high levels of potassium, riboflavin, B vitamins such as B6, niacin, and thiamin.
- Quinoa is also a good source of magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
Use quinoa to replace your average rice side dish, for a nutritional punch in your salad, for extra substance in soups, or for a heart-healthy, wholesome breakfast. There are countless recipes on the internet.
Read more HERE on the wonders of quinoa, how to cook it, and ways to use it.
Oh, btw, did you know we have many other products made with quinoa? Find them here:
Fusilli Quinoa Pasta
Spaghetti Quinoa Pasta
Bob's Quinoa Flour
YESCountry of Origin: