What if we told you nutritional yeast is WAAY better than it sounds? The name may not be glamorous, but nutritional yeast is king! Or queen, no gender bias here ;-)
5 Reasons you need nutritional yeast (or nooch as some call it) in your life:
- High-quality protein source containing all nine essential amino acids, without the cholesterol!
- It's fortified with calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, and micro-minerals, such as zinc, copper, molybdenum, iron, selenium, and manganese.
- It will increase your daily fiber, improving digestive health.
- Nutritional yeast is naturally low in fat and sodium.
- You will take your dishes to the next level by adding nooch! Vegan cheese? Yup, it is possible with nutritional yeast!
RED STAR Nutritional Yeast is a primary grown pure culture strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Use it as seasoning the next time you make your vegan cashew cheese, add to tofu scramble, or sprinkle it on top of your popcorn for a little extra flavor!
HERE are 8 ways to use nutritional yeast - taking any dish from ordinary to extraordinary!
Nooch (this sounds a teeny tiny bit better, right?) will become your new best friend!
Dried yeast, niacin, riboflavin (B-2), thiamin hydrochloride(B-1), pyridoxine hydrochloride(B-6), folic acid, and cobalamin (B-12).
Certified Gluten-Free: NO
Country of Origin: USA